Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Items of the Week

This is just a slight twist on my classic taggie blanket-silk ruffle rather than ribbon. Also made this in blue and chocolate brown. So soft I wish I had one my size! $30.
A monogrammed passy clip. Keep that passy from falling on the floor and do it with style! $10.
Monogrammed onesie. These can be customized however you like-name, monogram, or a little of each like pictured above. $15.
Burp clothes fancied up with fashion fabric and ribbon. I have tried several ways of making a burp cloth but my favorite is still sewing onto the traditional Gerber burp clothes. A lot of fun fabrics aren't absorbent. This way you still have half the burp cloth to serve its purpose! $12
Living in Florida, you can never have too many pair of flip flops! These flops are wrapped in ribbon and then topped with a monogrammed button cover. So fun for summer! $15.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverly,

    Wow! So many great things you are doing! I love them all. My friend is having a baby boy in June and is naming him Jaxson. I would like to place an order for a large taggie and a small taggie. The blankets you made Meg for Ava in 2007 are 27 X 27 (maybe 28 X 28) and the smaller taggie is 14 X 13. Are these still sizes you offer? If not, I think something close would be fine. Her theme for the nursery is a cartoon like owl (like the tootsie pop one) and primary colors green, orange, and red. you can reach me at 818-384-5735. Hope you are all well!! Thank you, Karmen Karatsonyi

    ReplyDelete